With Love






Press Play on this jam and let it ride out while you take in the awesomeness that was August 1st.



white jeans, peplum top, single sole heels
What a night.  Last night, my beautiful and talented friend, Maralen celebrated the release of her album "With Love", with an amazing album release party at Dollhouse OKC. I was so happy to support and be apart of a celebration of her talent and drive, and I never miss an opportunity to wear heels.



Since rupturing my achilles last summer, I had been living a long suffering life in flats and sneakers, and then after months of strutting back and forth at home, I was finally able to wear my litas again, reaffirming my belief that those are the most comfortable pair six inch shoes anyone can ever own, but I craved more.  I bought a pair of super cute single sole heels at Love Culture back in June, and it was time for us to duel.  To sweeten the pot, I decided to wear white pants.  It would either be a total triumph or I would end up fighting the sidewalk again.

There were two wins last night, a win for Maralen for releasing an awesome album and throwing an awesome party, and a win for me for not falling in those single sole heels and not spilling anything on my white pants once I started drinking.  Ok, well that's four wins, but you get the point.

She picked such an amazing venue. Dollhouse OKC is a burlesque lounge, and fun to drink and dance with your friends (and my crazy ass brother ) while girls swang from the ceiling.  Enough of my rambling, enjoy the flicks and cute fits.

also purse, peplum tops, tribal tops
I Paired the white jeans with a tribal print peplum top and one of my fav summer purses I picked up from Aldo.




dollhouse lounge oklahoma city, burlesque dancers
I need a swing in my bedroom








Blurry goodness

Dejuan and my brother Chandler



Such a gorgeous couple, Maralen and her husband Leon

Yes to the pose, the drink, and those abs coming in right girl !




The family gave up on my brother having any sense long ago


Sometimes you just gotta hit the robot

maralen pennyfeather, with love, dollhouse okc


All photos taken by Nikki DaVinci and me. 


You can download Maralen's album "With Love" on itunes or amazon .



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Commes Des Sirenes © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects