Introduce Your Neighbor, To Your Savior


Jeffrey Campbell Woven lita


The site has been sitting around since January  forever, but today I decided to finally launch it.  I guess the next post will be the collection of single shots from the numerous posts that never saw the light of day.  Bits and pieces made their way to my social networks so all wasn't lost. I believe waiting to hit my goal weight was stopping me, but it looks like I'm taking you on the weight-loss journey with me because this skirt was to beautiful too keep to myself. 

Dreadlock extensions
Rock Paper Scissors





black personal style bloggers


Devil in a new dress



Maralen Pennyfeather
And for those that will ask, Maralen got those awesome pants at H&M, her jewelry from Forever 21, and the shoes from Urbanog


Skydance Bridge Oklahoma City

 All photos taken by Nikki Davinci


Outfit Details: 
Shirt : Disney but I picked it up at Rue 21 and then chopped the sides out


My good (and super talented singer-songwriter )  friend Maralen is back home from Japan. Though she, Nikki, and I have been getting it in the in gym, we had yet to go pull up the skirt of the night.  We corrected that yesterday.  I wouldn't have been true to myself if I didn't stop to take pics downtown.  The Skydance bridge is one of my favorite places in Oklahoma City. 

My outfit was busy so I decided to keep my makeup simple with a wingtip eye and a fuchsia lip. 

After our frollick on the Skydance Bridge, we then headed over to Baker's Street Pub to drink and dance the night away.  I am paying for this today in headaches. 



Lyrics in Title from "Go-Go Gadget Gospel"  by Gnarls Barkley


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Commes Des Sirenes © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects