Beauty Meets Beast Mode : Elliptical Sprints


Img Source

Sometimes, you don't have to have time to drag things out. Sometimes you have to get right to business. In and out.

Cardio is the bane of my existence. OK, I may be exaggerating a bit, but I get bored with machines very easily. And I sometimes find it hard to stay consistent with a home workout only regiment.  There are so many excuses reasons why we can't work out, not enough time, too tired, etc... but today I'll give you a quickie elliptical workout that will will not only leave you sweaty and breathless, but will also give you that much needed endorphin rush that sends your mood through the roof.





The workout can be done on the machine of your choice, but for those with questionable bones, joints, and tendons like me, the elliptical or stationary bike may be the best choice.   The whole point of this post is for me to share a quickie, so let me stop rambling and get to it.

elliptical, how to lose weight fast, cardio workout, sprints
Feel free to save or print off for a quick reference guide but I'm sure that after you do it once or twice you'll remember it. 


And just like that, no bite marks, no scratches, and no hickeys,  you’re done.  The speeds are just a suggestion, always listen to your body, but it’s called beast mode for a reason.  It’s only 10 to 15 minutes, push yourself to your personal limits to get the maximum workout in the shortest amount of time.   I mix this in with my normal, longer, cardio sessions to shake things up.   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Commes Des Sirenes © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects